Evans Enhance Ultra Solids Floor Polish 5ltr provides an extra durable, wet look finish, ideal for prestigious floors. Excellent scuff and slip resistance. Suitable for very heavy traffic areas. Evans Enhance is a Premium, metallised emulsion floor polish for prestigious areas. Dries to an extra durable, brilliant, wet look, slip resistant finish.
• Ideal for very high traffic areas.
• Excellent levelling properties for easy application and to ensure a smooth even finish.
• Suitable for most hard floors including vinyl, rubber, linoleum, terrazzo & sealed surfaces.
• Coverage per 5 L – 400/500 sq. metres for 1 coat.
• Approved for POLYFLOR flooring.
1. Ensure floor is clean, dry & neutral.
2. Use undiluted.
3. Pour polish into clean bucket or tray, alternatively pour directly onto the floor in a thin line.
4. Place clean mop or applicator into polish and spread thinly and evenly in WEST to EAST
5. Leave to dry for approximately 30 minutes.
6. Apply a further coat of polish thinly & evenly at right angles to first i.e. NORTH to SOUTH.
Leave a 10 cm gap at the floor edge to avoid a build up.
7. Leave to dry for approximately 30 minutes.
8. A third coat may be required in heavy traffic areas or on old or worn floors.
Appearance: Opaque white liquid
pH – undiluted: 8.6
Shelf life: 3 years
Contains an aqueous dispersion of metallised
acrylic co-polymers, wax emulsion, plasticisers,
coalescent, defoamer, levelling agent & preservative.
BIODEGRADABILITY: All surfactants used in Evans
Vanodine products comply with the current
European Regulations concerning biodegradability
& protection of the environment