Evans Handsan Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 5ltr is 70% Alcohol Hand Rub with Moisturiser and Kills a range of bacteria & viruses. Our 5ltr Handsan are ideal as a top up bottle for our Handsan 500ml Pump Top Dispenser bottle or if you have a busy footfall then why not purchase a Pelican pump dispenser than will screw into a 5ltr bottle.
Quick acting and highly effective, alcohol-based, gel hand disinfectant. Kills a range of bacteria, enveloped viruses and yeast. Rapidly evaporates from hands.
Evans Vanodine Handsan Passes EN 1500. Passes EN 1276 & EN 13727 under clean conditions with 30 second contact time. Virucidal; passes EN 14476 with 1 minute contact time, effective against enveloped viruses. Quickly evaporates without residue. Added moisturiser to protect skin.
Watch our Evans Vanodine Guide to Handwashing. In this video you will learn the most effective way to wash your hands.
We have a range of quality Hand Soaps for you to choose from:
- Trigon Plus Bactericidal Hand Wash
- Ocean Blue Hand Wash
- Orchard Fresh Hand and Body Wash
- Luxury Silk Hand Wash
- Pink Pearl Hand Soap
- Trigon Unperfumed Hand Wash
Sanitise your hands with our 70% Evans Handsan Alcohol Hand Gel
One of the most important ways to prevent the spread of Coronavirus is regular, safe and effective hand hygiene.
To help protect yourself and others you must:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Wash you hands for at least 20 seconds
- Dry your hands thoroughly
- Make sure you are using the correct technique
Disinfects hands after washing or wherever soap and water are not readily available.
- Passes EN 1276 with a 30-second contact time. Also passes EN 1500 and EN 13727.
- Rapidly evaporates from hands without leaving a residue or odour.
- Recommended wherever food is handled, prepared or served.
- Ideal for in between patient contact in non-surgical medical care establishments.
- Minimum viscosity of 1500 cP measured using a Brookfield instrument with Spindle 3 and at 30 rpm.
- Contains 70% alcohol. Added glycerol emollient to maintain skin condition.
- How to sanitise your hands poster.
- Handsan Microbiological Report
- Disclaimer against FAKE Handsan Gel
- Specification Sheet
- Safety Data Sheet (English)
DIRECTION FOR USE:
For use on visibly clean hands only.If hands are dirty, wash with soap and water, rinse and dry before applying Handsan.
Use sufficient product (1.5-3 ml) to ensure complete coverage.This may vary with hand size and skin condition. (1 pump is appromimately 0.5 ml for 75 ml pack, 1 ml for 500 ml pack and 2 ml for 1 L dispenser).
Apply to palms and spread over hands and wrists, paying special attention to cuticles and creases in skin. Rub in well; until skin is dry. This should take approximately 1 minute.
Drying hands is not necessary as product will evaporate leaving skin refreshed and sanitised.
- Not suitable for use on hands with cuts or grazes, or on damaged skin.
- Avoid spilling or splashing on clothes or fabrics.
We also have Handsan in a 500ml Pump top Bottle
Can be used with our Pelican Pump Dispenser
Read more information on our stocked Evans Vanodine Double Certified Against Coronavirus products