Evans Safe Zone Plus 5ltr is A proven multi surface disinfectant cleaner with a broad spectrum activity against viruses, bacteria, and yeast.
A Disinfectant for Coronavirus is a Virucidal disinfectant that kills Norovirus, Influenza, MRSA & C. diff. Ideal in health care establishments, schools, nurseries & leisure industry. Broad spectrum activity against viruses, bacteria, fungi & spores. Passes EN 14476 & EN 1276. Unperfumed, non-classified formulation. Ideal in health care establishments, schools, nurseries & leisure industry
- Passes EN 14476; effective against coronavirus with a 5 minute contact time.
- Extremely effective ready to use liquid disinfectant.
- Removes light soiling and kills bacteria and viruses in one application.
- Provides a high level of disinfection to help prevent microbial transmission.
- For use in hospitals, clinics, surgeries, nursing homes and long stay care facilities.
- Ideal for disinfecting washable hard surfaces in patient contact areas, visitor rooms and public areas.
- Can also be used on surfaces where food is prepared, handled and served.
- Highly recommended for use in schools, gymnasiums, sports and leisure centres.
- Unperfumed, non-classified formulation.
- For areas with a high level hygiene demand such as healthcare facilities, Care Homes and clinics.
Passes the following European test standards:
Murine norovirus, Poliovirus, influenza A, Coronavirus, Adenovirus(EN 14476: effective against enveloped viruses including coronavirus with a 5 minute contact time).
MRSA (EN 1276)E.coli (EN 13697) Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus (EN 1276, EN 13697, EN 13727, EN 14561 and EN 16615).
Candida albicans(EN 13697, EN 1650, EN 13624, EN 14562 and EN 16615).
RELATED ITEMS:INFO SHEET
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING EVANS SAFE ZONE PLUS:
- ROUTINE CLEANING: Use undiluted. Spray directly onto surface and wipe with a clean cloth to remove visible soil.
- ROUTINE DISINFECTION: Use undiluted. Spray directly onto surface, ensuring it is completely covered and wipe with a clean cloth. Allow to air dry.